Raven Flash Raven Flash

please lower the canvas size. its way too large

Cannon Island Cannon Island

no browser I load this on is able to run this game. iv tried mutiple computors, to no avail.
and if it cant load, it cant be rated.thats why i think its been stuck here for 4 days.

The slut quest The slut quest

the music is still a tad on the annoying side, but its manageable. but all in all a overall improvement.

Slut-Quest: Rpg Slut-Quest: Rpg

The progression is simple enough "work towards prerequisites to other more efficient means of obtaining stats, repeat until goal is met"

however by the time to have unlocked all the upgrades, and get to the highest efficiency possible, its still kinda pointless after a while, the goals are needlessly high. i see what you are going for but i think the implementation was broken.

HOWEVER, i think the fun in the game was getting to see all the animations/new options given to us every time we reached them.

A Night With Angel A Night With Angel

the window to view keeps scrolling up, leaven less and less space to see and read, then just leaves all together.
the art and the game are exactly what you would expect from this and it looks to achieve what it is setting out to do. but the technical issues kill the fun so hard.

NOTE THAT I AM ONLY GIVING THIS A LOW SCORE BECAUSE OF THE TECHNICAL ISSUES HERE ON NEWGROUNDS. the link provided leads to a functional version of the game that its actully good.

ontadoxy responds:

Due to the way I'm displaying bg's the game does a weird thing. I removed BG's for now till I can figure the problem. It should work now though less nice looking.

Fear Unlimited Arena Fear Unlimited Arena

needs work

game plays a bit slow and the controls are a bit of

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

it be awsome online!!!!

plez let the next one be online

Wiggi Dance Academy Wiggi Dance Academy

nice

its a good game for kids ^_^

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

if this wuz onlne!! it be sweeeeet

keep it in mind